For the salad:
- 1/2 cup red onion, sliced thin lengthwise
- 3 tablespoons merlot vinegar or sherry vinegar
- 1 day-old baguette, diced into 1′ cubes
- 2 cups butternut squash, diced right into 1/2 ‘cubes
- 2 cups kale, chopped
- 1 Granny Smith apple, diced
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 2 oz(1/2 cup)crumbled blue cheese
- pinch of salt
- pinch of pepper
For the Maple Balsamic clothing:
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place red onions in merlot vinegar and soak for 15 minutes.
- Dice baguette right into 1’dices. Position on cooking pan and also toss featuring olive oil. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes up until bread is a little golden.
- While bread is baking, organize diced butternut squash on frying pan. Toss with olive oil, salt and also pepper. As soon as bread is done, placed squash in stove and also chef for 15 minutes.
- While squash is baking, make the clothing. Incorporate balsamic vinegar, olive oil, mustard, syrup, and also garlic.
- Combine red onions, kale, apples, cranberries. Include diced butternut squash and bread. Pour balsamic maple clothing in addition to salad as well as throw to coat. Include more olive oil to preference. Top with crumbled blue cheese.
- Let stand Thirty Minutes before serving.