This Strawberry Rhubarb Ginger Cheesecake is light, ventilated and also extremely velvety. The sweetness of the strawberries sets flawlessly featuring the flavor of rhubarb as well as a little kick of fresh ginger. Vegan and also gluten-free, your guests will certainly never ever understand that this cheesecake is milk, egg as well as gluten -free.
- 1 cup almonds
- 1¼ cups dates, pitted
- 1 1/2 mugs cashews, saturated for 2-3 hours, preferably overnight
- 1½ cups strawberries
- ¼ cup + 1 Tbsp agave nectar
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup coconut cream
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 cups rhubarb, chopped
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup water
- 3 Tbsp chia seeds
- ½ tsp fresh ginger, peeled
- Add dates to food mill. Refine on high for about 1 minute, or until dates develop into a ‘dough’ ball. Add the almonds as well as process for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add crust to 8′ springform frying pan, pushing strongly into base of frying pan with hands or rear of spoon.
- Add all components to blender or food processor. Mix above for 3-4 minutes, or up until extensively mixed and also creamy.
- Pour cheesecake filling up over ready crust. Tap frying pan on counter a couple of times to ensure there are no air bubbles in your cake.
- Rinse out blender
- Add all active ingredients to washed out blender.
- Blend for 2-3 minutes, or up until no chunks remain. Include extra water, 1 Tbsp at a time, if had to obtain things moving.
- Transfer blended rhubarb ginger mix to a tiny saucepan. Warmth over high up until combination begins to boil, then decrease to low and also simmer for 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool for concerning 5-7 minutes and after that very carefully pour over the cheesecake layer, making sure to not mix the layers.
- Place prepared cheesecake into freezer and permit to establish for at the very least 2 hours.
- Remove from fridge freezer a minimum of 20-30 minutes prior to offering to allow it to thaw a little bit. Store in fridge or return to freezer to extend storage space life.
If you fail to remember to saturate your cashews overnight, pour boiling water over them and also enable to saturate for 30 minutes.
This cheesecake will keep for concerning a week in the fridge as well as numerous weeks if stored in an airtight container in the freezer.
These cheesecake could obtain rather soft so it ought to be enjoyed right after thawing.