Super basic and also revitalizing spicy watermelon arugula salad. Perfect for hot summer days and barbecues, as well as all set in merely 10 minutes!
- 1 serrano chile, minced (omit seeds or opt for jalapeno for much less warmth)
- 2 Tbsps environment-friendly onion, thinly sliced
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cups baby arugula
- 6-8 tiny slices watermelon, or 2-3 cups cubed
- 3 Tablespoons fresh mint, chopped
- 3 Tablespoons feta cheese, crumbled
- Salt and pepper
- Combine the serrano, environment-friendly onion, lime juice, and olive oil a little container with snug fitting lid. Shake well to emulsify.
- Toss half of the dressing with the arugula. Leading with watermelon, mint, and also feta. Drizzle staying dressing ahead and season with salt and also pepper.