- 5 Minute Magic Green Sauce for dressing
- 3 huge tri-color carrots (I utilized one orange, one red, and one yellow)
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1/4 mug fresh basil, cut into ribbons
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed as well as drained
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- generous dropping of salt as well as pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Pat the chickpeas dry with paper towels as well as shake with the olive oil, chili powder, cumin, and salt and also pepper. Arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet as well as bake for 30-40 minutes, mixing or trembling the frying pan every now and then to avoid over browning. The chickpeas are done when they are crunchy as well as gold brown.
- Shred the vegetables into very slim ribbons or pieces utilizing a grater, peeler, mandoline, or spiralizer. It’s kind of around you just how you want the form of the veggies to be. After shreddng, press the zucchini gently with paper towels to get rid of excess moisture. Shake the veggies with the basil as well as set aside.
- Toss the veggies with a scoop of Magic Eco-friendly Sauce – begin out with about 1/2 cup as well as add more if required. Include the cooked chickpeas as well as toss gently to integrate. Prepare the salad right into bowls and work in immediately.
This salad does not maintain well when tossed with the sauce. Keep all ingredients different till all set to serve.