Pumpkin and apple are the ideal pairing in this autumn morning meal smoothie mix. This healthy Pumpkin-Apple Breakfast Smoothie is made with a pinch of pumpkin pie flavor as well as will certainly keep you full for hours!
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoon. antique oats
- ¼ cup canned pumpkin
- ¾ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tool apple, reduced into items (I utilized honeycrisp as well as left the skin on)
- ½ banana, sliced and frozen
- ½ cup milk (almond, soy, cow’s, etc.– whatever you like)
- ⅛ tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 6 ice cubes
- Place oats in blender or food processor and blend for about 30 few seconds until carefully cut. Add staying components and blend till smooth. Serve immediately.