In celebration of our newest free gift we are including two delicious dishes from the ‘The Big Publication of Kombucha’ that we are offering away. Click right here for more information concerning kombucha as well as this incredible giveaway!
No kombucha recipe collection would be complete without a sashimi recipe utilizing SCOBY ‘squid.’ The technique is to lightly poach the SCOBY to damage down the cellulose as well as make it simpler to chew without overcooking it, which will certainly make it also tougher. Pair it with a dipping sauce (web page 274) or offer it on a bed of Kimbuchi (page 287).
Yield: 2 servings
- 2 mugs kombucha vinegar (web page 256)
- 2 tbsps algae, fresh or dried
- 8-10 (1-inch) items SCOBY, 1/8 to 1/4 inch thick.
- Combine the vinegar as well as seaweed in a shallow frying pan. Cover as well as give a light simmer over tool heat.
- Add the SCOBY items to the fluid. Cover as well as poach until the items come to be nontransparent, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove the frying pan from the warm. Fish out the SCOBY pieces as well as cool thoroughly, covered, before serving.
For sushi, lay the SCOBY ‘squid’ items on a bed of sushi rice. Add a small bit of wasabi for added fire.
Hannah and Alex are the creators of Kombucha Kamp and also are the go-to source for everything Kombucha. Hannah has over a years of experience with kombucha and also Alex offers as the Head of state of Kombucha Kamp. Look into their website for every little thing you should learn about kombucha and also your one-stop shop for your kombucha making supplies.