A healthy and balanced take on the timeless McDonald’s Shamrock Shake, made with spinach, avocado as well as mint!
- Shamrock Shake:
- 2 1/2 mugs milk (dairy or non dairy)
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 banana
- ½ avocado
- 8 mint leaves/ a decline of mint extract
- optional: honey or maple syrup
- whipped lotion or whipped coconut cream
- 25g dark delicious chocolate as well as 1tsp coconut oil
- cacao nibs
- mint leaves
- Place the milk, spinach, banana, avocado as well as mint leaves/ mint extract in a mixer and also blitz until smooth. Preference your shake and also add honey or syrup if you favor it to be sweeter.
- Add any topping you like. You can make a delicious chocolate sauce by thawing the coconut oil and also dark delicious chocolate with each other in a saucepan/ microwave.