- Crust (optional):
- 4 chocolate cookies
- 1/ 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- or day and nut crust would certainly work well too
- 2 huge avocados, peeled as well as pitted
- 2 tsps pure pepper mint extract
- 3 tbsps pure syrup, raw honey, or 3 big pitted dates
- 1/4 cup mint leaves
- handful spinach leaves, optional
- 1/2-3/4 cup almond milk
- Chocolate Ganache:
- 3 squares chocolate
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- For the crust, mash biscuits in a bag with a moving pin into crumbs.
- Mix in coconut until crumbs are coated.
- Divide the mix asunder right into 2-4 small containers as well as press gently into the bottom.
- For the loading add all the ingredients to a blender or food processor and mix up until smooth, starting with 1/2 cup of milk and also including even more if needed.
- Divide the mousse uniformly into the 2-4 containers and also embeddeded in fridge.
- For the covering thaw the delicious chocolate squares with the almond milk in a bowl over boiling water.
- Drizzle the chocolate on top of each parfait.
- Set up in the fridge for 4 hours.
* decide on natural ingredients when possible.