Liven up morning meal time with this Granola Crust Tart with Yogurt as well as Berries dish. Delicious AND ALSO healthy!
- Granola Crust Tarts:
- 100g / 1½ cups rolled oats
- 30g / ⅓ cup mixed nuts
- 1 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tablespoon honey/ maple syrup/ date syrup
- Yogurt and Berry Topping:
- 250g greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp honey
- handful of blended berries, fresh or frozen
- Preheat the stove to 180c/ 350f
- Put the rolled oats, nuts, seeds and also desiccated coconut right into a food processor as well as blitz up until it gets to a crumb uniformity. Melt the coconut oil in the microwave, combine with the honey then include in the mixer. Blitz once more up until everything is well combined.
- Lightly oil four mini tart tins. I utilized the ones with detachable bases to make it easy to obtain them out. Divide the granola crust blend in between the four tins as well as using the rear of a spoon weigh down firmly on the mix to make certain that all of it sticks together.
- Bake the granola crust tarts in the oven for 8 – 10 mins. The edges should just be beginning to brownish but make certain not to overcook and also burn them.
- Allow the tarts to cool prior to eliminating them from the tins as well as covering them with greek yogurt, honey and also mixed berries.