Easy Ratatouille Recipe: French sauteed eggplant, zucchini, tomato as well as bell pepper …
- 1 large eggplant
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 large ripe tomato
- 1 green bell pepper
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 small yellow onion
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp tomato paste
- 2 bay leaves
- dried herbs
- olive oil
- Trim the eggplant and slice it up into small dice. Put them in a screen of colander and also sprinkle with some salt.
- Stir and chef for concerning 5 mins until a little soft. Wash the diced eggplant as well as rub it dry with some kitchen area paper. Add this to the onion in the pan.
- Stir and cook for another 5 mins. Mix in the chopped zucchini and bell pepper. Add the fresh rosemary, the bay leaves and a sprinkle of pepper and salt.
- Stir the veggies well. Prepare for 5 mins. In the meantime deseed the tomato as well as slice it up into little pieces. Add it to the vegetables in the frying pan along with the tomato paste. Add half a glass of water.
- Stir and also cover the frying pan. Cook the ratatouille for 10 mins until all of the vegetables are soft. Then examine the seasoning as well as add extra pepper as well as salt to taste if needed. Scoop the ratatouille in a tidy serving recipe and also serve.