- 250g beetroot
- 120g couscous
- 200g carrots
- 100g feta
- 1 tablespoon honey (1 mini honey container)
- 1 lime
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 15g fresh ginger
- 10g fresh coriander
- 30g pumpkin seeds
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 4-6 tbsp olive oil
- a pinch of salt and pepper
1. Pre-heat the oven to 220C/200C fan/425F/Gas 7 and boil a kettle.
2. Cut each beetroot right into 8 wedges, after that Peel the carrots, quarter lengthways and reduce right into sticks (approx 1.5 centimeters). Location the beetroot and carrots on a stove evidence tray, then put over the cumin seeds, 2-3 tbsp of olive oil as well as period to your taste with salt and pepper.
3. Fall apart over the feta and also drizzle with the honey, mix well then put in the stove for 15 mins or till the carrots are somewhat tender with some crunch.
4. Liquefy the stock dice in 200ml of boiling water. Add the couscous to the stock, cover, reserved for 10 minutes, then fluff with a fork.
5. Put a frying pan on a tool heat. As soon as the pan is hot, include the pumpkin seeds as well as toast for 3 mins or till gold brown. Establish aside.
6. Grate the ginger carefully and chop the coriander coarsely.
7. Integrate the coriander, ginger, juice of half a lime and 2 tablespoon of olive oil for the dressing. Mix well with a fork till emulsified. Season to your taste with salt as well as pepper.
8. Serve the beetroot, carrot as well as feta on a bed of couscous. Drizzle with the dressing and also sprinkle the pumpkin seeds ahead. Enjoy!