A firm taste loaded salad with tofu noodles that is vegan as well as makes a dish on it’s own or is fantastic with any BARBEQUE meat!
- 2 – 8 oz. bundles of Tofu Shirataki pastas noodles
- 12 oz. bag fresh rainbow slaw mix, or plain slaw
- 3 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, very finely sliced
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup salted, roasted peanuts
- 2 Tbsp. sesame seeds
- 1 Tbsp. fresh ginger paste
- 3 Tablespoon. incredibly fine sugar or 4 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. finely minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp. smashed red pepper flakes
- ½ cup unseasoned rice vinegar
- ½ cup canola oil
- 4 tsp. sesame oil
- Salt to taste
- Drain, rinse as well as chef tofu shirataki noodles baseding on the plan. Set aside to cool.
- In a tiny bowl or dressing hand, blend the ingredients as well as whisk or beverage well.
- In a large bowl shake the the salad components with the cooled noodles, leaving out the sesame seeds in the meantime. Toss the salad with the dressing, utilize as much as you really want, there may be some left over for another usage. Garnish the top of the salad with the sesame seeds. Let rest for a couple of hrs or offer immediately.