Crisp apples, dried cranberries, feta cheese, and passionate walnuts come together in a fresh Fall salad. A simple side meal for any type of preferred meal!
- 6 cups salad (I utilized a combo of arugula as well as baby spinach, any kind of springtime environment-friendly mix will certainly do)
- 1 red apple
- 1 green apple
- 1 mug walnuts, roughly chopped (such as Ruby of California)
- ⅓ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup apple juice
- 4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar (or white vinegar in a pinch)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- scant ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ cup oil
- Core and chop apples (slim pieces or 1 inch portions). Throw lettuce, apples, walnuts, feta, and cranberries with each other in a big bowl.
- Whisk with each other all dressing ingredients. Toss with salad right away prior to working with. Enjoy!
* I additionally love poppyseed dressing with this salad!
** Recipe can easily be doubled or tripled for a bigger group.